The Mercury Story
Welcome to Mercury Pharmacy where Diligence, Efficiency and Kindness are the cornerstone of our practice. Solano County’s premier independent pharmacy where patients and partners are more than a prescription. Our dedicated pharmacist and pharmacy staff go the extra mile in meeting all your health, wellness and pharmacy needs.
At Mercury Pharmacy we offer the same brand name and generic drugs as our big box competitors with a few key differences:
· Exceptional service
· Approachable pharmacist and team members
· Team members fluent in Tagalog and Spanish
· International and ethnic over-the-counter (OTC) products and brands
· Electronic prescriptions
· Medication sync management
· 15 minute in-store wait times
· Free home shipping and delivery of prescriptions
· Customized blister “bubble” packing
· Health and wellness services including, smoking cessation, diabetes management, and more
We are here to take care of all your pharmaceutical needs. At Mercury Pharmacy you are more than a prescription.
Meet Dr. Richie Dueñas
“Mercury Pharmacy was founded in 2014 by Richie Duenas, a native Bay Area pharmacist who recognized a growing gap in between the physician, pharmacist, prescription and patient. More and more frequently patients are receiving prescriptions with minimal understanding of their purpose, dosage requirements, side effects and overall impact to their health and wellness; a problem even more compounded with patients of various cultures and languages.”