Mercury Pharmacy is where Diligence, Efficiency, and Kindness are the cornerstones of our practice.
We are Solano County’s premier independent pharmacy where patients and partners are more than a prescription. We offer the same brand-name and generic drugs as our big box competitors with a few key differences:
- Exceptional service
- Approachable pharmacist and team members
- Team members fluent in Tagalog and Spanish
- International and ethnic over-the-counter (OTC) products and brands
- Electronic prescriptions
- Medication sync management
- 15 minute in-store wait times
- Free home shipping and delivery of prescriptions
- Free customized bubble packing
- Health and wellness services including, smoking cessation, diabetes management, and more
We are here to take care of all your pharmaceutical needs! We hope you can visit our neighborhood pharmacy soon. We look forward to serving you.
Meet Dr. Richie Dueñas
“Mercury Pharmacy was founded in 2014 by Richie Duenas, a native Bay Area pharmacist who recognized a growing gap in between the physician, pharmacist, prescription, and patient. More and more frequently, patients are receiving prescriptions with minimal understanding of their purpose, dosage requirements, side effects, and overall impact to their health and wellness; a problem even more compounded with patients of various cultures and languages.”